The Delaware National Bank of Delhi is truly a community minded bank, with customer service standards second to none. We gather our deposits locally and reinvest them back into the community. Our employees are very active in community affairs, realizing that the success of the community has a direct correlation to success of the bank.
- April 6, 1839 - Herman D. Gould
- October 1, 1850 - Charles Marvine
- March 11, 1874 - George E. Marvine
- May 9, 1893 - George H. Millard
- October 26, 1895 - John A. Kemp
- March 17, 1899 - James R. Honeywell
- September 30, 1922 - H. S. Marvin
- September 28, 1929 - W. W. Honeywell
- August 30, 1946 - Milton H. Henderson
- January 8, 1974 - Raymond G. Roach, Jr.
- July 13, 1989 - Timothy C. Townsend
Current President: January 1, 2005 - Robert W. Armstrong