Please call our Trust department at (607)-746-0740 if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
What our trust and investment services can provide for you:
- Custodianship, acting as your agent in safekeeping, transferring securities and collection of income
- Estate Settlement, acting as your executor
- Trusteeship, acting as trustee under your will, agreement or IRA
- Investment Management, acting as your agent in recommending investment strategies and managing your individual or retirement (IRA/SEP) portfolio, or acting as agent and manager for corporate retirement portfolios (401K Plans)
- Transfer and/or paying agent for corporations / municipalities, issuing stock or debt securities
- Singular (one time) purchase/sale of securities
- Estate/Trust management for individual fiduciaries
As a fiduciary or custodian we safe keep assets and provide record keeping of all transactions effecting those assets held for your benefit or for the benefit of other persons you may designate, no matter what type of account relationships exist.
Please Note - For Non-Deposit Investment Sales: These products are not FDIC insured. These products are not deposit or obligations of, or guaranteed by, the deposit institution. These products are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal amount invested.